- 3 July 2018
Here’s why Hyderabad properties make perfect investment sense!
It is often referred to as ‘Cyberabad’, owing to the presence of some of the world’s biggest names in IT in the city. Additionally, Hyderabad is also a coveted real estate investment destination, and one of the major cities in the country with good returns on investment.
Whether you are single or planning to raise a family, a Hyderabad property is the right choice for you!
* High growth of quality housing – Proactive government policy and infrastructural development such as the Hyderabad Metro Rail, strategic road development and elevated corridors are boosting residential property markets in the city. Millennials can check out hotspots like Banjara Hills, or fast-growing localities such as Kukatpalli, Gachibowli and Miyapur; the latter enjoy good proximity to Hyderabad Information Technology and Engineering Consultancy (HITEC) City, where most of the IT jobs are located . Also, prominent real estate developers from across the country have established projects in Hyderabad. More interestingly, property rates in most areas continue to grow; so flats for sale in Hyderabad’s Kukatpally area or 3 BHK flats in Hyderabad’s other locations are good options to consider.
* Conducive rent-to-EMI ratios – Another factor to consider is that Hyderabad also offers one of the best EMI/Rent ratios across Indian cities. Recent reports suggest that the EMI/Rent ratio for the city’s significant localities ranges from about 1.4 to 2.4.
* Major companies are based here, and significant employment opportunities – Tech giants Apple and Amazon have chosen to be based out of Hyderabad. The city has fast developed into one of India’s premier destinations for IT/ITeS and is probably second only to Bangalore. Hyderabad contributes about 15% of the country’s total IT exports, with over 1,300 IT and ITES firms based out of the city. Needless to say, Hyderabad is a land of opportunity for millennials looking for well-paying jobs in the city.
* Excellent public infrastructure – Over the years, progressive Government policies have ensured that Hyderabad develops into a global city with best-in-class infrastructure. Over the last two decades, intra-city connectivity has improved by leaps and bounds. Moreover, projects such as the MMTS, Metro railway and Strategic Road Development Plan (SRDP) hold significant promise for residents.
* Quality of life – Overall quality of life in this exciting city is only getting better. Regulatory changes in housing have ushered in greater transparency for those looking to buy flats in Hyderabad. The city has unique experiences for everyone – families can enjoy the city’s modern amenities such as good schools, shopping malls, movie theatres, public gardens, etc., while youngsters have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing city with good educational and job opportunities.
Keywords: Hyderabad property, flats in Hyderabad, 3 BHK flats in Hyderabad, flats for sale in kukatpally Hyderabad